YAHWEH IS YESU
"When GOD (HEB. to ENG.: 'LHYM,' that is, El-o-heem', The Supreme GOD), Strongs# 430, appeared to Moses
at Mt. Horeb (EX. 3:1), HE proclaimed HIS Name as 'YHWH' (EX. 3:15), which means: The self-existent, or Eternal GOD, Strongs# 3068. This was to be HIS Name forever. The Great Commandment is: 'Hear O'Israel YHWH is our GOD, YHWH is one' (Deut. 6:4). The word 'YHWH' does not appear in our translations because the adversary has caused it to be changed.
The original Septuagint contained 'YHWH' but was later changed to 'KURIOS.' The Hebrew People, of today, say 'Adonae' instead of 'YHWH'.
The English translators wrote 'the lord' in place of GOD's name. No substistute, including the fraudulent pronunciation jehovah, is fit to be substituted for GODs HOLY NAME, YHWH.
Christ is the 'Reflection of GODs Shekinah' and 'exact representation of HIS actual Being' (HEB. 1:3). HE is 'The Expression (logos) of the GOD.' (REV. 19:13; see also John 1:1 and 1:14). HE is the REVEALED FORM of the INVISABLE GOD (Col. 1:15-20), the very WISDOM and POWER of the SPIRIT MADE VISIBLE (1Cor.1:24).
The Spirit (for GOD is a Spirit, John 4: 24) chose Mary, a virgin to give birth to HIS SON. Paul said of this MAN: 'IN HIM DWELLS ALL THE FULLNESS OF DEITY BODILY' (Col. 2: 8-9). All of the Spirit is too vast to be condensed into one MAN, so HE placed HIS SHEKINAH (or glory or mind) within HIM. GOD's mind, or source of power, was centered in Christ, so that HE is the GOD of Abraham in Human Form. YHWH of the Old Covenant is HE whom Paul refers to as GOD: our Father, and Lord YASU Christ (Rom. 1:7; 1 Cor. 1:3; 2Cor. 1:2; Gal. 1:3)." K. M. BEAN, Columbus, Ohio.
Editor Note; The Name "YASU" is of Hebrew origin; i.e. "yod-seen-waw", since there is no long "A" vowel point given in the Articulation of the Hebrew Language, the "tsay-ray'"(..) vowel-point would be used, as an "E" like in they, or obey, with the yod, and the seen would be pointed "S" not "SH", while the waw, would have a "SHOO-RAKE" in it's bosom, to provide a long "U" or "OO" sound, thus rendering the pronunciation of "yod-seen-waw" as "yay-soo" i.e. YESU.
Editor Note; Pronounce "YHWH"--"YAHWEH"
REMEMBER MALACHI 3:16-17-18.
Malachi 2 and 3;
1. And now, O ye Priests, this commandment is for you.
2. If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto MY Name, saith YAHWEH of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
3. Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.
4. And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that My covenant might be with Levi, saith YAHWEH of hosts.
5. My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared Me, and was afraid before My Name.
6. The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with Me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity.
7. For the Priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of YAHWEH of hosts.
8. But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith YAHWEH of hosts.
9. Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept My ways, but have been partial in the law.
10. Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
11. Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of YAHWEH which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.
12. YAHWEH will cut off the man that doeth this, the master and the scholar, out of the tabernacles of Jacob, and him that offereth an offering unto YAHWEH of hosts.
13. And this have ye done again, covering the altar of YAHWEH with tears, with weeping, and with crying out, insomuch that He regardeth not the offering any more, or receiveth it with good will at your hand.
14. Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because YAHWEH hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.
15. And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
16. For YAHWEH, the God of Israel, saith that He hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith YAHWEH of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.
17. Ye have wearied YAHWEH with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied Him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of YAHWEH, and He delighteth in them; or, Where is the God of judgment?
1. Behold, I will send My *Messenger, and He shall prepare the way before Me: and YAHWEH, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to His Temple, even the Messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, He shall come, saith YAHWEH of hosts.
2. But who may abide the day of His coming? and who shall stand when He appeareth? for He is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
3. And He shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and He shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto YAHWEH an offering in righteousness.
4. Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto YAHWEH, as in the days of old, and as in former years.
5. And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not Me, saith YAHWEH of hosts.
6. For I am YAHWEH, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
7. Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from Mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto Me, and I will return unto you, saith YAHWEH of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
8. Will a man rob GOD? Yet ye have robbed Me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
9. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed Me, even this whole nation.
10. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in Mine house, and prove Me now herewith, saith YAHWEH of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
11. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith YAHWEH of hosts.
12. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith YAHWEH of hosts.
13. Your words have been stout against Me, saith YAHWEH. Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against Thee?
14. Ye have said, It is vain to serve GOD: and what profit is it that we have kept His ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before YAHWEH of hosts?
15. And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt GOD are even delivered.
16. *Then they that feared YAHWEH spake often one to another: and YAHWEH hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for them that feared YAHWEH, and that thought upon his Name.
17. And *THEY SHALL BE MINE! Saith YAHWEH of hosts, in that day when I make up My jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
18. Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth GOD and him that serveth Him not.
*Malachi 3:1-5 a prophecy of The Messiah, YESU of Nazereth.
*Mal. 3: 16-17, are very explicit about how HE (GOD) feels about people that use the correct Name of the GOD of Israel.
Psalm 91:14, explains the thought behind these 2 verses more thorough: "Because he hath set his love upon ME, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My Name".
All blessing afforded to Israel are a direct result of knowing, and using, the correct Name GOD chose for Himself. Which is YAHWEH. Psalm 91:14 proclaims it to be the only Name able to produce the catching away spoken of by the Apostle Paul in his letter to the belivers in Thessalonica, delivered by Timothy; 1 Thessalonians 4: 16 & 17; ... For YAHWEH Himself shall descend from heaven, with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of GOD, and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet YAHWEH in the air, and so shall we ever be with YAHWEH.